Global Alternatives &
IBC focuses on global alternatives in a wide range of asset classes and opportunities including Private Credit, Private Equity, Structured Equity, Venture Capital, Opportunistic Investments and Special Situations.
The IBC value-add
- Proven track record in selecting and evaluating investments that generated high risk adjusted returns
- Unique access to leading specialized managers that drive superior returns
- Deep relationships with a wide range of institutions and individuals on a regional and global scale
- Exclusive access to distinctive deals and opportunities
- Strong expertise in capital raising across the alternatives spectrum
IBC offers its clients access to global alternatives
- Directly Originated Opportunities through our (Feeder) Fund or SPV structures
- Third Party Managed Funds and Opportunities through our distribution platform of a wide range of global alternative investments
IBC deals on a daily basis with a wide range of clients and investors including banks, DFIs, corporations, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, financial institutions and family offices.
Our group and principals have extensive experience in the asset management arena specifically in the alternative asset management space.
- We currently manage regional and international assets and provide investment solutions on a broad array of investment areas including asset based securities, SME private investments, private and public equity and special situation investments. The funds we operate cover a large variety of asset classes and strategies (e.g. public markets hedge, real estate, leasing)
- IBC has structured and delivered investment solutions to numerous clients including banks, pension funds, insurance groups, foundations, family offices and sovereign wealth funds. Our integrated and attentive approach helps us deliver the very best results to our partners and to our clients
- We have strong expertise in raising capital across the alternatives spectrum, including private equity, infrastructure & energy, real estate and hedge funds
Regulated Fund Platform
Gateway Investment Management Services (DIFC) Limited
IBC’s group company Gateway Investment Management Services (DIFC) Limited, uniquely licensed as a DIFC Fund Manager, offers a platform solution for DIFC domiciled investment funds and their advisors. Gateway assists in finding comprehensive structuring solutions for fund sponsors and managers of offshore funds.